Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I stay at a hotel other than the ones listed on the website?
- Yes. We have chosen the hotels listed on our website because they are within a block or two of the conference locations, and we were able to negotiate special rates. There are certainly more hotels, and further afield, but they do not offer the conference rates and we can’t predict availability.
- I’m interested in the T4G Meal Plan but I may not want to take all five meals—how flexible is it?
- The T4G Meal Plan is a package, so fewer meals cannot be purchased, and credit can’t be given for missed meals. However, individual meals will be available for purchase onsite (at a slightly higher cost), subject to availability.
- What does the registration fee cover?
- The registration fee covers admission to all plenary sessions and breakouts, plus conference materials.
- Can I register by mail and/or pay by check?
- Since T4G does not have full-time staff or the resources to handle manual registrations, online registration is the only method by which we can process registrations.
- Can I share a registration?
- We cannot offer the option to share registrations between two or more individuals (security at the KFC Yum! Center would also make this a challenge).
- I made a mistake when entering my credit card details. Can you change it for me?
- Credit cards are handled by a credit card processing company and T4G is unable to make changes to billing information. However, if the webpage states that your registration was successful and you received a confirmation email, then the processing company accepted your information and you should have no further problems. The credit card company will have contacted you if there was a problem.
- When will I get confirmation of my registration?
- When registering, you will receive a confirmation on the screen when you complete your registration; this will be followed by an email confirmation. A short time before the conference you will receive a T4G check-in packet in the mail for Express Check-in. However, those who sign up for Late Registration will not receive anything in advance and will have to go to “Will Call” when arriving at the conference.
- Can I bring my children to the conference?
- As all previous T4G conferences have sold out we cannot permit children to register/attend. We want to ensure that every place/seat is available to pastors/church leaders who wish to attend.
- What is the cancellation policy for conference registrations?
- Cancellations submitted by midnight on February 28, 2014 will receive a refund minus a $30 processing fee. No refunds will be given after that deadline.
- Can I register onsite?
- As all previous T4G conferences have sold out we do not plan to make onsite registration available at this time.
- When and how do I check-in?
- Shortly before the conference a T4G Check-in packet will be mailed to each attendee. It will provide information on where, when, and how to check into the conference.
- How do I get from the airport to the hotel?
- T4G cannot arrange transportation but the airport offers numerous transportation options.
- Where can I park?
- All the hotels have parking, if you are staying at one of them. There are also a number of city and private parking lots/garages: Interactive Parking Map.
- Will wheelchairs be accommodated?
- The KFC Yum! Center (plenary sessions) and the Kentucky International Convention Center (bookstore, exhibitors, and meals) are fully ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant. Check the wheelchair accessibility box on the registration form to ensure we can care for you.
- Do you provide sign language interpretation?
- Yes. Check the sign language box on the registration form to ensure we can care for you.
- Is reserved seating available in the Auditorium?
- Reserved seating is only provided to those who require sign language interpretation. If you have a disability and require special assistance, please contact us.
- Will translation be available?
- Apart from those who know/need sign language, we will not be providing any other interpretation.
- Can I volunteer (as I can’t afford the registration fee)?
- All volunteer positions will be filled from partner churches.
- Will session or day passes be available?
- My question isn’t listed above—how can I get an answer?
- You may send your question to us via the Contact Form.