Travel – Airline
You have two options to secure your travel:
- 1. On your own: Secure your own travel plans and seek reimbursement by emailing both your flight itinerary and proof of purchase to:firstname.lastname@example.org or…
- 2. Travel Agent: You can avoid the need to seek reimbursement by using our travel agency, Executive Travel. Follow these instructions:
- 1. Phone: 888-562-5968 or 402-458-9869
- 2. State the corporate account name: Gospel Projects
- 3. Give CODE: Together for the Gospel or T4G
Travel – To and From Airport
An allotment of $50 will be paid by check to you as a reimbursement for travel to and from the airport. No receipts are necessary.
A room will be reserved for you at either one of two nearby hotels:
Louisville Marriott Downtown The Galt House Hotel
280 W Jefferson St OR 140 N 4th St
Louisville, KY 40202 Louisville, KY 40202
(502) 627-5045 (502) 589-5200
We will send you an email closer to the conference with full hotel details.
With the exception of one meal listed below, speakers are on their own for meals. An allotment of $225 will be paid by check to you as reimbursement for meals. Ne receipts are necessary.
Special Meal Request
Please reserve your calendar for lunchtime on Thursday, April 12. Immediately following the close of the morning session, all speakers are asked to report to the stage area for a photo, followed by a catered lunch in the President’s Room of the Yum! Center. You will be escorted to the lunch area.
In the survey below we ask for your social security number. Why? By law we are required to file a 1099 form with the IRS for any honorarium exceeding $600. If you are not comfortable leaving your SSN on this form, feel free to call Matt Schmucker at 202.213.4078 or email him at email@example.com.
Very important! Once flights have been booked, please click on the link below to fill out the attached survey. By filling out this link we will greatly reduce the email traffic and potential for error.