- Sales & Handouts: Sales of any item from the exhibit space is strictly prohibited. All sales are made through the conference bookstore and must be pre-approved by T4G by February 1, 2018. All handouts (e.g. books, tee-shirts, CDs) must be pre-approved by T4G by February 1, 2018.
- Raffles/Drawings: All raffles and drawings are prohibited unless approved by T4G.
- Fundraising: No fundraising is to take place at the conference.
- Roaming: Distribution of any pre-approved materials can only be done from the assigned booth space.
- Accommodations: Exhibitors are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and meals.
- Exhibit Size: No booth is to be taller than 10’.
- Supplies: The Exhibitor is responsible to bring all supplies.
- Audio: Please be sensitive to other exhibitors if using any audio equipment.
- Hours of Operation: All exhibits must close when the main stage is occupied with the exception of breakout sessions on the afternoon of April 12, 2018.
All exhibits include:
- Conference Registrations
- $2,000 or $3,000 booths will receive two registrations
- $6,000 booths will receive four registrations
- $25,000 booths will receive six registrations
- Complimentary registrations can be accessed on the main dashboard.
- Note: Security of our attendees and ministry partners is of first concern. Each passing year brings greater security concerns on the part of both insurance companies and those who lease space. Everyone must be registered to the conference database and wear the conference-provided credential. Access to the exhibit hall, plenary sessions, and breakout sessions will only be gained if the official T4G18 wristband is worn—this is applicable to students, speakers, bookstore operators, and exhibitors. In short, the policy is “No wristband, no access.” If the conference sells out, no additional slots will be opened for anyone, including ministry partners. Is there good news? Yes! All resources (i.e. free book giveaways and talks) will be available to everyone with a wristband.
- Draped back wall
- Skirted table and chair
- 7” x 44” identification sign
- Trash can
- Due date: All payments are due in the T4G office by 1.10.18.
A St NE
Washington DC 20002
- Form of Payment: Only checks made payable to “Together for the Gospel” will be accepted. (Please no credit card payments or ACH transfers)
- Refund: Once payment is made, no refunds will be granted.