Proof of Insurance
Proof of Insurance is required to be provided for general liability coverage in the amount of $1,000,000 naming Gospel Projects of 525 A Street NE, Washington DC, 20002 as an additional insured under the policy. These can be mailed or emailed to email@example.com.
- Sales and Handouts: Sales of any item from the exhibitor space are strictly prohibited. All sales are made through the conference bookstore and must be pre-approved by T4G by February 1, 2020. All handouts (e.g. books, t-shirts, CDs) must be pre-approved by T4G by February 1, 2020.
- Raffles and Drawings: All raffles and drawings are prohibited unless approved by T4G.
- Fundraising: No fundraising is to take place at the conference.
- Roaming: Pre-approved materials can only be distributed from the assigned booth space.
- Exhibit Size: No booth taller than 10′ without pre-approval.
- Accommodations: Exhibitors are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and meals.
- Supplies: The Exhibitor is responsible to bring all supplies.
- Audio: Please be sensitive to other exhibitors if using any audio equipment.
- Hours of Operation: All exhibits must close when the main stage is occupied with the exception of breakout sessions on the afternoon of April 15, 2020.
- Dock Space: For unloading, use the 2nd Street Dock. Our show decorator will provide detailed directions with their information package.
- Draped back wall
- Skirted table and chair
- 7” x 44” identification sign
- Trash can
Electricity and wifi are not included but can be purchased through our show decorator upon acceptance of your application. The show decorator will send out an informational packet about 90 days prior to the conference with details for ordering additional services.
- Booth spaces $5,000 and below — Two registrations
- Booth spaces $6,500-$10,000 — Four registrations
- Booth spaces above $10,000 — Six registrations
Security of our attendees and ministry partners is of first concern. Each passing year brings greater security concerns on the part of both insurance companies and those who lease space. Everyone must be registered to the conference database and wear the conference-provided credential. Access to the exhibit hall, plenary sessions, and breakout sessions will only be gained if the official T4G20 wristband is worn—this is applicable to students, speakers, bookstore operators, and exhibitors. In short, the policy is “No wristband, no access.” If the conference sells out, no additional slots will be opened for anyone, including ministry partners. Is there good news? Yes! All resources (i.e. free book giveaways and talks) will be available to everyone with a wristband.