Exhibiting at T4G20
T4G is a biennial conference for pastors and church leaders. Therefore, it is our hope to partner with exhibitors, advertisers, and publishers whose aim is to serve pastors, future pastors, church staff and leadership.
What is the application process?
All organizations desiring to partner with T4G are required to apply using the application link at the bottom of this page. T4G desires to partner with organizations that support our vision, beliefs, and purpose and therefore each application goes through a careful review process. Upon reviewing your application, we intend to make all notifications by mid-December, 2019. An application that is not accepted by T4G should not be received as a rejection of the organization itself; we are simply trying to closely match the goals of T4G with the goals of partnering organizations.
When are applications due?
November 1, 2019.
Changes for T4G20
Exhibitors and the conference bookstore will be returning to the newly renovated Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC) instead of at the Galt House Hotel and the KFC Yum! Center like at T4G18.
Exhibitor Booths in the Kentucky International Convention Center (KICC)
For T4G20, there are three spaces available for exhibitors. More than one space may be applied (Example: Apply for one booth in Zone One and one booth in Zone Three or apply for two booths in Zone One).
Zone One — Exhibitor Hall and Bookstore
This is the general Exhibit Hall area where most of the giveaway books will be placed for pick-up, the bookstore will be located centrally in this area, and the T4G20 Meal Plan will be in an adjacent room.
- 10′ x 10′ – $3,500
- 10′ x 20′ – $6,500
- 20′ x 20′ Island – $12,500
- 30′ x 30′ Island – $25,000
- 40′ x 40′ Island – $40,000
Zone Two — Entrance to Exhibit Hall and Bookstore
This corridor will see all the traffic from the Bookstore and Exhibit Hall.
- 10’x10’ – $5,000
- 10’x20’ – $8,000
Zone Three – Hallway Leading into Bookstore/Exhibitor Hall
This corridor will see all the traffic from the Bookstore, Exhibit Hall, and the T4G20 Meal Plan as people are coming up the main escalators. Standard pipe and drape booths are not permitted in Zone Three. So if you desire to exhibit there, booths must have an “island” style. There will also be large windows at the back of your booth, so incorporating those into the design of the booth could be helpful.
- 10’x10’ – $5,000
- 10’x20’ – $8,000
Included With Your Booth
- Draped back wall
- Skirted table and chair
- 7” x 44” identification sign
- Trash can
Electricity and wifi are not included but can be purchased through our show decorator upon acceptance of your application. The show decorator will send out an informational packet about 90 days prior to the conference with details for ordering additional services.
- Booth spaces $5,000 and below — Two registrations
- Booth spaces $6,500-$10,000 — Four registrations
- Booth spaces above $10,000 — Six registrations
Security of our attendees and ministry partners is of first concern. Each passing year brings greater security concerns on the part of both insurance companies and those who lease space. Everyone must be registered to the conference database and wear the conference-provided credential. Access to the exhibit hall, plenary sessions, and breakout sessions will only be gained if the official T4G20 wristband is worn—this is applicable to students, speakers, bookstore operators, and exhibitors. In short, the policy is “No wristband, no access.” If the conference sells out, no additional slots will be opened for anyone, including ministry partners. Is there good news? Yes! All resources (i.e. free book giveaways and talks) will be available to everyone with a wristband.
Upon payment for exhibitor booth, you will receive an email confirmation with a comp registration link that can be used to register either two, four, or six people. Please be sure to only use the comped registrations for the number of people that are permitted above.
Guidelines for Exhibitors
Sales and Handouts: Sales of any item from the exhibitor space are strictly prohibited. All sales are made through the conference bookstore and must be pre-approved by T4G by February 1, 2020. All handouts (e.g. books, t-shirts, CDs) must be pre-approved by T4G by February 1, 2020.
- Raffles and Drawings: All raffles and drawings are prohibited unless approved by T4G.
- Fundraising: No fundraising is to take place at the conference.
- Roaming: Pre-approved materials can only be distributed from the assigned booth space.
- Accommodations: Exhibitors are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and meals.
- Supplies: The Exhibitor is responsible to bring all supplies.
- Audio: Please be sensitive to other exhibitors if using any audio equipment.
- Hours of Operation: All exhibits must close when the main stage is occupied with the exception of breakout sessions on the afternoon of April 15, 2020.
- Dock Space: For unloading, use the 2nd Street Dock. Our show decorator will provide detailed directions with their information package.
Conference Wristband Ad Booklet — $3,500
T4G distributes the conference admission wristband and an advertising booklet (8.5” x 5.5”) in advance of the conference to every attendee (12,000 in 2018). A maximum of 15 ads (full page only) will be accepted.
Conference Guide Ad — $5,000
A conference guide (9” x 6”) is distributed to every attendee upon entering the KFC Yum! Center at the beginning of the conference and provides information regarding meal options, schedule, directions, and printed sheet music for all music sung throughout the conference. A maximum of 20 ads (full page only) will be accepted.
IMAG Revolving Slide — $1,500
Slides (1920 x 1080 pixels) are projected onto the main stage large screens 30 minutes before and after all plenary sessions and on all KFC Yum! Center monitors throughout the building.
Private Event Meeting Space
If your organization or group would like to rent meeting space located in the Kentucky International Convention Center during the conference for private events and/or meals, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Exhibitor Move-In: April 13, 2020 from noon to 5 p.m. (If more time is needed, contact email@example.com)
- Exhibitor Move-Out: You may breakdown your exhibitor space after 2 p.m. on April 16, but not before. No exceptions.
- Doors open to the public at 9 a.m. on April 14, 2020. Access to the exhibitor area will be granted to exhibitors at 7:30 a.m. for final preparation.