Shepherd in View of Heaven (1 Peter 5:4)
Don’t Forget the Significance of Your Salvation (1 Peter 1:10-12)
He Bore Our Sins That We Might Live to Righteousness. What is the Gospel For? (1 Peter 2:24)
Remember Jesus Christ (2 Timothy 2:8)
Preach the Good News of Guilt and Justification
Preach Christ From the Whole Bible (Matthew 3 & 2 Samuel 7)
Keep the Gospel First (1 Cor 15:1-28)
Submit to the Bible In Your Pastoral Ministry (2 Timothy 3:10-4:8)
Only Use Authority in the Fear of God (2 Samuel 23:1-4)
Unite with Him (Romans 6)
Come Together For the Sake of Those Without the Gospel
Preach Christ and Him Crucified–Nothing More or Less (1 Corinthians 2:1-5)
- Addressing the Elephant in the Room: What Does Together for the Gospel Mean When We’re So Divided?
- Protecting Christian Freedom When Everything is Politicized. (Romans 13-14)
- One on One: Mark Dever Interviews John Piper on Five Decades of Ministry.
- Good Authority: The Alternative to Abuse?
- Why We Should be Critical of Critical Race Theory (CRT)
- One on One: Ligon Duncan Interviews Sinclair Ferguson on Five Decades of Ministry.